Liasioning with Government Offices
There are certain guidelines defined in the EXIM (export & import) Policy regarding exporting and importing of goods. The entire procedure includes the submission of application, which is followed by obtaining sanction, assurance and release order for the consignment. Complete and revised information from the Government Policy, Act and Procedures are provided to the clients.
The import and export of goods sometimes require a special license or No Objection Certificate (NOC) from various departments. We help in obtaining these special license / NOC from the concerned departments for our clients.
Some of our concerned departments are :
- Plant And Quarantine Department
- Animal And Quarantine Department
- Additional Drug Controller (ADC)
- Wildlife Import and Export
- Wireless Planning & Coordination (WPC) Wing Of The Ministry Of Communications
- Textile Testing Committee (TTC)
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Complete transparency
- Personalized consultancy to clients for getting a license
- Legal professional expert for advising in licensing procedure with all the technicalities involved
- Full assistance to clients for the submission of documents
- Complete knowledge about the revised norms of the EXIM policy
- Provides the intact information as per the updated Government Policy, Act & Procedures.
All these information needs some liasioning work with other Government Departments, where GSI helps customer.
Issuance/Renewal of SVB order
Dgft licensing - IEC- issuance, modification, addition & deletion issuance of fps / FMS / vague/ SFIS licenses advance license – issuance, redemption, extension of period and related matters. Export promotion capital goods (EPCG)duty-free import authorization (DFI)duty-free replenishment certificate (DRC) export house status refund (special additional duty).
RCMP (registration cum membership certificate) 100% EOU benefit 2% to 7% sale purchase of focus licenses at a very good rate.