We offer complete assistance to the client for the Claim of Refunds & Losses. The report of the damage is reported by a shipper, recipient or the freight company. According to the level of damage, the shipper is liable for the claim for the repair of the package contents or replacement cost.
Our experts are always available for helping the clients in making litigation with the authorities for claiming any losses or refund posed during the import and export of the goods. All these claims & refunds are approved by the guidelines of the Reputed Law Firms.
The entire procedure involves :
- A shipper or recipient has to report the damage of the package by fax, online, or mail, attached to the documentation for supporting the claim
- Before the refund, the package is strictly inspected for analyzing the real cause of the damage and further to verify the proper use of the packing materials as per the terms of stippling
- After the investigation, a notification letter enclosed with all the results and evaluation is mailed or faxed to the shipper
- After this, the shipper has the responsibility to submit all the relevant documents supporting the actual repair or replacement cost of the merchandise
- Once the claim has been approved payment will be processed
- In the case, the claim is not approved, then the shipper will be notified about it
- Once the claim is issued, a notification claim letter for the damage/loss is mailed or faxed to the shipper named in the record